Jan 24 2023
Responsible for booking qualified sales meetings for New Logo Hunters and Account Managers. You’ll enjoy the thrill of the chase – your commercial mindset and natural tenacity will be key in working research the right contacts, prepare your opening pitch, and close the prospect for a first meeting that holds. This role represents the entry point for a career in sales, and there are great progression opportunities within 12-18 months.
• Develop sales opportunities through extensive cold-calling activities, working to turn prospective customers into sales opportunities for Account Executives (new logo hunters) and Account Managers (sales to existing clients)
• Maintain established daily call volumes – minimum 150 dials per day
• Carefully and accurately document leads, and appointments through our CRM, ensuring Salesforce.com hygiene so you can accurately forecast and track how your meetings are turning into deals
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, marketing, or a related field
• No prior sales experience is required, but prepare to give examples of tenacity, resilience, and achievement
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Determination and resilience will be key – you’ll have a quota and your persistence and go-getter attitude will be a key part of your success
• Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal, with the ability to forge and build strong prospect relationships
• A hunger to learn and develop yourself – we’ll give you all the tools to need to be successful so your personal drive and ambition is a must!
Copyright © 2023. Zest City Limited