Producing virtual events for blue chip clients using Intrado, the market leading platform
The Virtual Event Producer is responsible for coordinating and configuring the layout, design and features during a clients’ virtual engagement process. The Producer provides clients with an understanding of technical requirements to create virtual events and provides training and live day support.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Primary technical contact for the client team during the virtual engagement process
• Provides clients with an understanding of technical requirements to create their virtual events and provides training as needed
• Organizes, prepares and uploads the event content for the virtual environment .
• Establishes an excellent working relationship with assigned clients and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service the company is providing
• Participates in client meetings and conference calls to identify issues and make recommendations on how to eliminate future occurrences
• Escalate issues to management that are outside of an employees' control and could adversely impact service provided to the client
• Provides mentorship to less experienced employees
• Other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, business administration, graphic or fine arts, digital design, computer science or a related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements Experience
: Minimum of one year of customer service experience required. Other:
Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop/Illustrator and Dreamweaver required.
Candidates with the following experience will be highly considered:
• Adobe Photoshop (advanced skills preferred, basic required)
• HTML / CSS (advanced skills preferred, basic required)
• Adobe Premier preferred
• Beginner to Intermediate MS SharePoint preferred
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects at various stages of the lifecycle
• Ability to keep up to date on virtual event technology
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to be innovative and think outside of the box
• Multi-lingual in Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese or Korean a plus Mental and Physical Requirements:
• This position will be exposed mainly to an indoor office environment and will be expected to work near or around computers, telephones, and printers
• The nature of the work in this position is sedentary and the incumbent will be sitting most of the time
• Essential physical functions of the job include typing, grasping, pulling hand over hand, and repetitive motions to utilize general computer software/hardware continuously throughout the work day
• Essential mental functions of this position include concentrating on tasks, reading information, and verbal/written communication to others continuously throughout the work day Related Duties as Assigned:
• The job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job incumbents
• Consequently, job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required
• Also note, that reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions outlined above
, their motto is: "We Connect. We Deliver. We are Intrado."
, their core values are:
- Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
- We are delivering on their potential.
- We are improving the way we work and live.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year Apply Now