This role is assisting blue chip clients to integrate / troubleshoot webinar platforms with their APIs, Marketing Automation, CRMS and data systems.
The Integration Support Specialist
provides support and consulting on the setup, execution, and coordination of integration services for webinars, engagement hubs and virtual environments. This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable interfacing with clients under fast-paced, time-critical situations and has excellent troubleshooting abilities. Experience in the following areas:
- Marketing Automation Platforms
- Zendesk or Service Cloud
The role will require working with marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot and Pardot, as well as CRMs such as Salesforce and Dynamics 365 CRM. Additionally, working knowledge of APIs is required. Understanding of iPaaS and programming languages is desired but not required.
- Participate in integration implementation discussions with clients
- Assists in training and educating customers on integration options for Marketing Automation Platforms and CRMs
- Support set-up of integration workflows and field mappings in Tibco Scribe
- Test, troubleshoot, and escalate integration issues
- Support CSMs, as needed, in integration upsell discussions
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the data
- Effectively manage a variety of technology, data and service vendors
- Identifying and developing best practices
- Develop & evangelize best practices
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies
- Experience in software or high-tech marketing is a plus
- Experience in business analytics
- Understanding of iPaaS tools
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using marketing automation systems (Marketo experience a plus)
- Well organized and able to provide high-quality work 100% of the time
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to client requests
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with database systems
- Salesforce experience required
- Programming experience a plus
We are seeking 2 people, one for the East Coast, the other to cover either coast or central. Both are full-time positions, 1 typically covering East coast hours, from 8 am to 5 pm ET. and the other typically covering a mix of Pacific/Central East coast hours, from 8 am to 5 pm ET.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range from $80,000 – 95,000 + Substantial benefits
COVID-19 considerations: This is a remote role, no physical client contact required
Our client, ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. With them you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest-profile companies.
They are on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC.
Our client, ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, they will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Apply Now