Quality Assurance and Manufacturing Process Control
We take our quality control seriously, and indeed have produced documents and manuals for manufacturing companies around the globe, auditing their systems, and ensuring better, more effective manufacturing systems are held in place, resulting in improved production speed, more effective ordering, and increased development times.
This knowledge and expertise has been garnered the only way possible; experience.
- 24 years as Consultant, Quality Engineer and Manager
Quality Assurance/Systems, Management and Assessment; Product Inspection/Approval/Validation:
- Over 4 years in medical device design/development; manufacture; process & product validation:
- Some 13 years automotive OEM and Suppliers. Design/Development phases. Prototype & Final product, APQP activities & GPDS program review/control. New Product Introduction.
- Fully conversant in all aspects of FMA (Failure Mode Avoidance), ISO 9001, TS16949, ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR 820and APQP etc.
- Exposure to ISO 26262.
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute, Chartered Quality Professional & Incorporated Engineer (CEI).
Clients we have worked with in this capacity include;
- Bedfont Scientific as Quality Consultant
- Pfizer as a Quality Engineer
- Handicare Ltd as Quality Leader
- Smiths Medical – as Quality Systems Engineer
- Integra Lifesciences (Ireland) Ltd as Quality engineer pre FDA Audit
- Scion Sprays Ltd as Interim Quality Manager
- Lotus cars as Quality Engineer
- Cardinal Health UK as Quality Engineer
- Ford Motor Company as Quality Engineer
- Whatman International as Quality Consultant / Manager
- Boston Scientific as Quality / Validation Engineer
- Varian Medical Systems, UK as Quality Engineer
- Thermopol UK as Quality Engineer
- Bentley Motors Ltd as Zone Leader
- Visteon UK as Quality Integration Engineer / Validation Engineer
In these capacities, we have supported projects across the UK but also in India, Mexico South Africa and most recently Shanghai.
Graham Whitehead’s Details
If you are interested in knowing what we can do for you, call Graham Whitehead on 0774 832 5884 or complete the contact form below.
T 0774 832 5884 F 0845 202 9378 E email@example.com