Zest City in 5 points
- Established in Essex since 1999
- Award Winning Design Agency
- Recognised Experts in Our Fields
- Helpful in Our Nature
- Obsessive About Helping You Make Your Business A Success
The History of Zest City
Zest City was set up in 1999 by Scott Whitehead, initially offering web hosting and search marketing services
Studying advice from Robert Woodhead and Robert Brady, he soon got a strong reputation for search engine optimisation and marketing, and got zestcity to the lofty accolade as one of the top 100,000 most visited websites in the world, according to Alexa Rankings. Many people came to Zest City website for advice about online marketing, in these days before blogging became so prolific.
As the technology and possibilities have updates, so has our knowledge – we are recognised as one of the more forward thinking agencies.
Scott has been invited to speak at a range internet marketing events, and ran courses for Business Link South East.
Zest City now has 46 contractors we work with regularly providing world class design and marketing services. We work with a range of clients, from start ups and small businesses to police forces, charities and international corporations.
We may have grown, but our ethics remain the same.
We help clients to achieve a strong return on their investment in their website and web marketing services.
How do we do that? Well the methods are styled to each business, there is no 1 size fits all.
But to give you some ideas of what we may consider, we have undertaken projects including
- Search engine optimisation
- Managing Pay per Click
- Social Media Advertising on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Social Media Marketing with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Email Marketing and Autoresponders
- Affiliate Marketing
- Website Design or Redesign
- Copy Writing
- Branding / Corporate Identity
- Training Clients how to build and manage their online presence themselves.
- Making Mobile Friendly Websites
Some of the above may be very relevant for your project, some of it will not but the only way to be sure is to discuss your business, your goals and your objectives, and what you have to work with.
With 14 years experience and growing, and 46 contractors, we know what works… and what doesn’t. And we are very happy to help pass this expertise to our clients.
For a no cost consultation to discuss further why not contact Scott on 0333 335 9378 or complete this form. I’d love to talk more about how we can work together.